Creative Marketing Project Manager
We are an integrated marketing communications consultancy is currently seeking a bright, agile, personable, detail-oriented creative project manager. We love our clients, and our clients love us. It’s true!
This position will be an integral part of the day-to-day operations and will work closely with a team of graphic designers, web developers, clients, vendors and partners. In this role you will be responsible for managing multiple projects and engaging with large and small clients to help them achieve their goals.
You are familiar with working with WordPress and photoshop. You will manage the progress of accounts, websites, email campaigns, media buys, design and strategy projects from beginning to end with an emphasis on budget, schedule, and project efficiency. You will thrive in a fast-paced, yet laid back and fun environment, where we work hard and play hard.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Communicate effectively with clients and represent the company in a professional manner
- Work with leadership and client team to develop and execute strategies for clients
- Ability to “do what it takes” and juggle a complex workload that spans program execution, analysis, and client communications
- Establish and execute multi-channel marketing strategy–including online, direct to consumer, cross-sell, and partnerships
- Ensure effective daily management of projects
- Creative and passionate for helping and advocating for our clients
- Self-starter and intuitive
- Strong communicator, articulate, collaborator and team player
- Ability to understand business strategy and product portfolio, and execute on the details
- Positive approach, creative problem solver and solution-oriented
- Some travel required
- Excellent conflict resolver
- Results Oriented and takes pride in their work and team
- Goal-oriented motivator with a passion to lead
- A minimum of three (2) years of experience in strategy or account management (agency/management consulting and/or corporate)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in WordPress, Photoshop
We will only respond to those who send us a cover letter and resume. Please apply by sending your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.